RogerWaters.com has secured some amazing seats for Roger's The Wall Live tour. To ensure that everyone has equal access to our premium tickets, we will be selecting people to participate in our presales.
If you have a question about this process, please review the FAQs below. If you can't find the answer you’re looking for? Then contact us at tickets@RogerWaters.com.
To find the answer you're looking for, click on the appropriate heading below.
- Why should I join RogerWaters.com?
- Joining RogerWaters.com allows you to participate in ticket presales for Roger Waters' The Wall Live. Joining is quick, easy and best of all, it doesn't cost a thing! And we always respect our RogerWaters.com members' privacy. To create your account, head over here.
- How much is an account?
- A RogerWaters.com account is free.
- How long does my RogerWaters.com account last?
- There is no expiry date on your RogerWaters.com account.
- How do I create a RogerWaters.com account?
- To create a RogerWaters.com account, head over here and complete the form. Here you will specify details such as your email address and password.
- I'm signed up for the RogerWaters.com newsletters. Does that mean I'm a member of the site?
- No. The RogerWaters.com mailing list and the RogerWaters.com account list are different. To join RogerWaters.com you will need to complete this form.
- I already have a RogerWaters.com account. How do I sign in?
- After successfully joining, head over here and enter in the email address and the password you used to create your account.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- If you forget your password or for whatever reason find that your password does not work, head over here to reset your password. After you provide the email address that you used to create your RogerWaters.com account, a password reset email will be sent to you. The password reset email is time-sensitive, so please be sure to check your email within a few hours of completing the form.
If you no longer have access to the email address you used to join, please email us at help@RogerWaters.com. Please note we are unable to manually reset your password for you, so please don't send us your old or new password by email.
- Why can't I sign in?
- Signing up to the RogerWaters.com mailing list does not automatically create a RogerWaters.com account for you. To create your RogerWaters.com account, fill out the form on this page . If you are sure that you have a RogerWaters.com account, check that you are using a valid email address by trying to reset the account password. If you are told that the email address you are submitting isn't in our system, please join. If you are using a valid email address and still can't log in even after resetting your password, please contact us at help@RogerWaters.com.
- How do I change my email address or other profile details?
- After you've signed in, click on “Update your profile here” on this page.
« Return to the Presale Tickets Homepage
- Why must I be selected to participate in the RogerWaters.com ticket presales?
The demand for these tickets often exceeds the number of tickets available. In an effort to give members an equal chance to purchase tickets, we have created this presale ticket system. To take advantage, simply create a free RogerWaters.com account and choose the cities you are interested in attending.
- How do you get to be selected for a presale?
RogerWaters.com members will be selected from those who have indicated interest in performances in a particular city. Each draw will include all members who have chosen that city up to the time of the draw and is conducted entirely randomly by computer.
- How will I know if I’ve been selected to purchase tickets?
If you are selected to gain access to one of our presales, you will be notified via email. This email will contain all the other details you will need to participate in the presale. You can also find the status of your invitations by heading over here and clicking on "Review your selection links now".
- How will I know if I haven’t been selected to purchase tickets?
If you haven’t been selected, a message saying so will be displayed under step #4 on this page.
- Am I guaranteed tickets if I am selected to participate in a presale?
No. Since we often have more demand than available tickets, there is no guarantee that you will be able to successfully purchase tickets.
- How much time will I have to purchase tickets when I have been selected?
Our presales will run for as long as we have tickets available to sell. In some cases this might be two or three days, in others, we might sell out within the first few minutes.
- How many tickets can I buy with my presale link?
For most shows, you can purchase a maximum of six tickets with each link, however, specific details will be listed on the ticket product page.
- Is that ticket limit for all of the shows or each show individually?
The ticket limit is for individual shows. Note that each of your chosen cities is distinct and your result for one city’s round of sales does not impact your chance of getting selected to another city's sale.
- Is my presale link transferable?
No. Each link is personalized, non-transferrable and non-reusable. Only by signing into RogerWaters.com with the account assigned to the link will you be able to purchase tickets.
- What happens if I share my presale link with others?
Each ticket link is personalized, non-transferrable and non-reusable. If you are not signed into the RogerWaters.com profile associated with the presale link, you will not be able to purchase tickets. We must assume that any purchase made with your account is yours, so please do not share your account information with others.
- What if I don’t have access to the internet at the ticket sale start time?
The email containing your ticket sale link will also detail the specifics of the ticket sale start time. This information can also be accessed by going here and clicking on the "Review your invitations here" link, found under step #4. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve tickets; it will be your responsibility to be available to access RogerWaters.com at the ticket sale start time.
- What payment methods can I use to purchase my tickets?
RogerWaters.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro credit/debit cards.
- Will there be service charges and fees applied to these tickets?
Yes. The amounts of any fees or charges will be detailed in the RogerWaters.com Store.
- Will I be able to select the seats I am purchasing?
No. Ticket orders on RogerWaters.com will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. This means the best seats available in the presale are assigned to the first people who purchase their tickets.
- Will my tickets be seated together?
Yes, your seats will be together.
- When will I know what seats I have?
The exact location of the seats will be emailed to you within two-to-three weeks of your ticket purchase.
- How do I know if my order went through (was successful)?
If your order is successful, you will see a page titled “Order Received” that contains your order confirmation number. You should also receive a copy of your order receipt to the email address associated with your RogerWaters.com account. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at tickets@RogerWaters.com.
- How will I get my tickets?
In most cases, RogerWaters.com presale tickets must be picked up at the venue on the night of the show. Please note that we will NOT be able to make individual exceptions to how tickets are being distributed.
When picking up tickets from the venue, you or the person named at the time of purchase may be required to present proof of identity such as a government-issued photo ID. We recommend also bringing a copy of the order confirmation email as your proof of purchase, in case there is any additional information needed at the venue.
If you purchased the tickets for yourself, we recommend that you also bring the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- What if I am unable to use my tickets after I’ve purchased them? Can I get a refund? Are they transferable?
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate ticket refunds and transfers.
- What if all the tickets sell out before I am able to buy mine?
If you are selected for a presale and, at the designated sale start time, you click on the "Buy" button and receive a message saying that all tickets are reserved by other customers, please keep trying until you see a message stating that the tickets are sold out.
If you have a RogerWaters.com account and you don’t use your ticket link at the designated start time, your name will be returned to the pool for additional tickets that may come in at a later date. Should we receive additional tickets for your chosen city, you will have the same chance as everyone of being selected for this new sale.
- If I don’t get selected to participate in the presale for one show, am I eligible to be selected to the presale for one of my other show choices?
Yes. Each of your city choices is distinct and your result for one city’s round of ticket sales does not impact your chance of getting selected to another city’s ticket sale.
- If I am successful in buying tickets using one of my presale links, will I still have a chance to be selected to the presale for one of my other cities?
Yes. Each of your city choices is distinct and your success in buying tickets for one city does not impact your chance of getting selected to another city’s sale.
- Will there be more than one round of selections for each presale?
Possibly. While we anticipate selling out all of the tickets in the first round of selections, we will run subsequent rounds of selections if any tickets remain available or if any new tickets become available.
- If there is more than one round of presales, how will I know if I have been selected to the second round?
If there is a second round of presales, we will email you with information on how the second round of selections will work. You can also check the status of your invitations by clicking on the messaging that appears under step #4 on this page.
- If there is more than one round of presales, how will I know if I have not been selected to the second round?
If you have selection links waiting for you, a message saying so will be displayed under step #4 on this page.
- When are the all of the presales over?
The RogerWaters.com ticket sales will wrap up once we’ve sold out of our ticket allotment. As we sell out each show, we will update the site.
- Are the RogerWaters.com ticket presales the only way to buy tickets?
No, but RogerWaters.com is usually the first place for ticket presales. The RogerWaters.com Tour page will be updated with public sale links once our presales have wrapped up.
- What if I can’t find the answer to my ticket presales question?